Back to Top -->

22 March 2014

Emily Fields | Pretty Little Liars Obsession

But really, is anyone else out there as obsessed with Pretty Little Liars as I am?! Besides the CONSTANT intrigue and suspense, I only watch the show for the clothing. I mean, come on... who honestly dresses like that?! In high school, no doubt?! Call it my guilty pleasure, but if I could turn back the hands of time and come to school looking like that, I'd be a lot more inclined to the term "best dressed". 
 
In it's fourth season, PLL's stylist- or costume designer as she prefers, Mandi Line mixes inexpensive pieces from Forever 21 and H&M with designer brands like Rebecca Minkoff and YSL.  I certainly cannot afford to dress straight out of Vogue, so I really appreciate that Line mixes real fashion into each and every PPL look. 
 
Besides having the name in common, Emily Fields also shares my love of ombre hair. Emily is the perfect blend of sporty and edgy-my kinda woman, and fashion muse. She's the fearless one. Considering Emily's character is played by real-life model Shay Mitchell, she'd look good in a flour sack. I LOVE her endless collection of leather jackets and almost vintage graphic tees. Check out these sets inspired by the one and only, Emily: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment: