Back to Top -->

24 April 2012

at the beginning.

so, here i am again. looking for a place to put everything thats in my head onto something worthwhile. i used to keep a journal as a kid, but the idea of just a boring notebook isn't appealing to me anymore. i probably have 10 spiral bounds filled with teen angst and rebellion. it's fun to look back on my witty comments and remember what it was like to be 13.

i figured this is the next best thing. i like to write, i love the internet, so... sounds like a match made in HTML heaven. my only problem remains being the actual act of blogging. unlike when i was younger, it seems i can never find time to contribute to what is a fascinating world of fashion and style blogs. maybe it's all the crazy things that are going on in my head-it's a small cirucs! i admired bloggers who have millions of followers, amazing instagrams, and catchy layouts. even though i'd love to be that, i'm pretty simple. i know how i like things to be and how i want them to look. not to mention i'm not yet skilled at HTML or... really anything that has to do with website design. but i'm trying!

so, this is my promise:
"I, the Girl @RRT, do solemly swear to keep this blog looking not only it's best, but also as up to date with cool stuff as possible."

stay tuned for more excitement!

    blog signature 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment: