Back to Top -->

22 July 2012

AMERICAN WOMAN.

since when is it the end of july? 

maybe it's cause i'm getting "older", but it sure seems like summer is getting away from me rather quickly... summers always seemed to last forever when i was a youngin'. there was always time for softball games, county fairs, and night swims. now, i barely have time to get outside.

i don't even have time to wear any of the cute summer clothes i've bought. those orange jeggings from my last post? haven't even taken the tags of yet... wah wah.

but, moving on. i'm fresh off the country music circuit-okay, i went to one festival this summer-but nevertheless, i went. i'm also streaming lenny kravits' "american woman" through my itunes, so this next collection is a perfect mix of my weekend happenings. my girl carrie underwood rocks the 'country girls meets steel guitar look'...



All-American Girl


blog signature 2