Back to Top -->

06 November 2013

LUSTING: CALIFORNIA STYLE

I'm winding down my California trip this week, with mixed emotions. I hear there is snow back in the Midwest. A heck of a lot different than my plan to be at the beach today...

There is definitely a different lifestyle here than the backwoods of Wisconsin. That includes shopping and style-my biggest concern of course! California is famous for fashion. I was able to check out a handful of local shops and malls (stay tuned for a 'Southbay Beach City' shopping guide!) I'm the type of person that tends to get overstimulated, especially when it comes to clothing and outfits. I managed to narrow my over inspired mind into a few pieces that I am currently lusting:



1. Gum Tree Rachel Wrap Bracelet, $64
2. Billabong Cardigan, $69
4. Essie 'Bouncer It's Me' nail polish, $9
5. Schwinn 'Sprite' Cruiser, $360
6. Lululemon Wunder Under Crop, $72
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment: