Back to Top -->

18 August 2014

Papers, Teachers, Tests, Oh Roy!

If I could bottle up time and use it in extreme emergency's, I would. It's already August: seriously where has this summer gone?! Between days lounging in the sun and nights holed up in my sewing room, the last 3 months have been nothin' but quick.  I got a second, yes, second part-time job that I surprisingly have come to enjoy and have realized how much I enjoy NOT sitting behind a desk for 8 hours every day. The associate discount at my new job isn't the worst thing ever either and I've met some really great people! I've also discovered how much I love clothes. Not that I didn't know this before, but the love is now on a whole new level. 
 
Buuuuut my absolute, and most latest obsession is that of Rachel Roy She has some of the most ah-mazing pieces and I especially love her delicate gold jewelry. 


Guest Editor Rachel Roy’s Top Winter Hue: Oxblood
                                                Rachel Roy ruffle top / Open back top / Red jacket / Rachel Roy heels & pumps / Rachel Roy Watson

I've been able to score a few from her ready-to-wear Rachel Rachel Roy collection, as well as grab up some jewelry- on sale! I've got these stunners in my shopping cart as we speak! 

 
Sorry for the sidetrack, because as the title of today's post suggests: 
I'M GOING BACK TO SCHOOL.
 
Some may be shocked, some may be confused. So everyone knows, I'm excited! This summer was one of major self-discovery: I removed the negative, focused on the positive, and really tried to do things that I enjoy. It's amazingly freeing to be able to spend free-time doing whatever it is you love. I'm pursuing a second Bachelor's degree in Health, Wellness, and Fitness, which will open up a whole new world of opportunities. I'm focusing on the corporate side of wellness and am also hoping to get a group exercise certification: then I can teach exercise classes! It's going to be strange being back on campus after taking a few years off and it's going to be a different experience than my first undergrad. At least I can use it as an excuse to go 'back-to-school shopping'! 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment: